Comprehensive and Customized Education
Free Azure Workshops for Cloud-Ready Customers Only
Get hands-on with Azure during a 1-2 day workshop hosted by Information Technology Professionals. This is a limited and exclusive offering by Microsoft for qualified, cloud-ready customers only. We’ll cover the basics and dive deep into Azure’s many applications and capabilities during this free, in-person training (a $4,000 value). The individual sessions and discussions are customized to your business, technology, and team needs.
Dive deep into one of four topics:
- IaaS Foundation – Extend your infrastructure. We’ll provide education and guidance on extending or expanding on premise data centers.
- Azure Dev / Test – Develop, test, run your applications. This track will include general education on test and development environments on Azure.
- SharePoint on Azure – Collaboration and content management in Azure. Education and guidance on planning, configuring and provisioning collaboration workloads using SharePoint.
- SQL on Azure – Run, backup or archive database workloads in Azure. We’ll assist you in configuring a SQL VM in Azure IaaS.
Why should I attend?
This workshop is a ‘white-glove’ Azure adoption and build-out experience from a top Microsoft partner. You should attend if you are looking to expand your Azure knowledge and want to learn how to use the tool. This session will help you choose the most appropriate workload to move to the cloud, and provide you with a proof of concept plan.
What can I expect?
This workshop is a customized training delivered by an Azure expert, designed to help you build out or strengthen your cloud strategy. This workshop includes:
- An overview and demo of the Microsoft cloud
- Strategy and recommendations for purchasing cloud storage and licenses
- Review of your current on premise and cloud services, exploration and discussion of workloads appropriate for cloud migration
- Architecture recommendations for your appropriate workloads in Azure.