Free COVID-19 Tech Resources for Businesses
Feeling stressed, scared, and overwhelmed by all the changes COVID-19 is causing in the business world? Channeling your concern into actions that protect yourself and those around you will help your business survive and even thrive.
These key resources from the ITP team offer helpful guidance for doing just that.
WEBINAR RECORDING: Keep Your Business Productive & Protected During COVID-19
You can’t control coronavirus, but you can control your company’s preparedness. Discover practical strategies for keeping your business humming – even with a virus on the loose. Learn how to:
- Power your infrastructure to allow for remote work
- Provide for and protect remote access to your network
- Keep people collaborating while remote
- Create the needed policies and education to support remote work
- Deliver dependable business continuity
- And much more
Walk away with a clearer picture of where you should focus your efforts – and a plan for getting your business in gear.
USER GUIDE: How to Use Microsoft Teams for Virtual Meetings
From chat, to video calls, to file storage, Microsoft Teams is one of the top communication and collaboration platforms for businesses. Help your employees get up to speed on it quickly with our easy-to-follow, step-by-step user guide. It covers how to:
- Schedule a Teams meetings
- Join a Teams meeting from the web or from the app
- Share your screen during a Teams meeting
- Turn your camera off and on
- Mute and unmute your microphone
- And much more
Remember, you don’t have to face COVID-19 alone. The ITP team is standing by to assist you with everything from setting up a remote workforce to preventing opportunistic cybersecurity attacks. Contact us today!