How to Use Teams for Virtual Meetings
A Simple User Guide for Your Employees
Whether your business has always preferred virtual meetings or you’re implementing them for the first time due to COVID-19 precautions, conducting online meetings is easy with Microsoft Teams.
Help your employees get up to speed on Teams quickly with our handy user guide, created by our Service Delivery Specialist Matt Carter. It has simple step-by-step written instructions as well as links to how-to videos.
This user guide takes you through:
- Viewing Teams meetings on your Outlook calendar
- Scheduling a Teams meetings
- Starting an instant meeting
- Joining a Teams meeting from the web or from the app
- Sharing your screen during a Teams meeting
It also includes an explanation of the buttons and menu options you’ll see on your screen during a Teams meeting, such as:
- Turning your camera off and on
- Muting and unmuting your microphone
- Showing other meeting participants
- Making your Teams screen go full screen
- Recording the meeting
- And more
As always, we’re standing by to help your team stay efficient and productive. Need help? Contact us.