IT Security Landscape in WI Law Firms
ITP Releases White Paper Discussing IT Security Landscape in Wisconsin Law Firms
How does your firm stack up when it comes to IT security? Are you falling behind your peers? Or, are you blazing the trail?
This white paper highlights the cybersecurity preparations and investments law firms are making, their cloud adoption rate, and forecasts for IT training and spending in the coming year. See how your law firm stacks up in this comprehensive white paper. Inside, you’ll find our analysis of the results, and we’re excited to share them with you at this time.
The survey hinged around a few key angles:
- How are Wisconsin law firms developing their IT security plans?
- Are law firms moving data from on-premise to the cloud?
- How much training time are firms spending on IT security?
- And lastly, how do firms stack up against their peers?
We were very interested to find the following results:
- Only 7% of survey respondents say their firm is not even considering a shift to cloud data storage.
- All of the respondents who have shifted to the cloud are using the same cloud provider. Can you guess who?
- 87% of law firms are spending LESS than 2 hours on IT training annually, which leaves them vulnerable to a host of potentially devastating security threats.
- In 2019, over $124 billion will be spent on IT security, per Gartner.
We’re excited about the numbers generated from our survey, but we also bring statistics and trends from major players (like Microsoft, Gartner, and others). Additionally, we discuss how these trends match up or buck our own in Wisconsin. Overall, we really feel that this is a strong value-add for your firm.
Interested? Here’s some more information.
What’s Covered in this White Paper?
Download the 2018 State of IT Security in Law Firms white paper for a comprehensive look at law firms’ technology initiatives and our recommendations for a stronger security posture in 2019. We cover a number of topics in detail, including:
- Cloud Adoption – the how and why of the migration to the cloud, and how specifically law firms are affected by this evolution of infrastructure for business-critical applications and business data.
- Security Spending – how much are law firms investing to ensure the total security of their business? We share the tips, tools and training options for getting the most out of your security investments.
- The Human Error Factor – One of your greatest security risks is the employees you operate within your technology environment. From simple passwords to malicious links – threats to your business data are everywhere. We share recommendations for training and protecting your employees.
This white paper highlights the cybersecurity preparations and investments law firms are making, their cloud adoption rate, and forecasts for IT training and spending in the coming year. See how your law firm compares in this comprehensive white paper.